Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bat Testicle Earrings

Again WHITE

you can download the right then? Since
to solve the hot-earned weekend from the child and laid down - to be exact I was last Thursday, the "real" flu caught - and can formulate clear thoughts again only last 72 hours in order to again close to the delirium powdered sugar all out: imagine!

because of icing sugar - ice and snow are back!
And that I had so much to the snowdrops on watched and waited for the first crocuses (or is this something Kroki or Kroküssen?).
chance!

In on the freezing winter splendor, I then that night the crowd pubescent girls have to drive across the villages. And me, I see no good night! But if no other car is traveling far and wide, even on the highway can not, then nothing hide. So my ideal night driving weather!
Worthwhile was all too, because the endorphins of the pubis had increased in infinite heights: they have the first Make way! At 1:45
clock we were in bed - the alarm clock rang at 5:30.

Looking in the mirror today morning I knew it: Aliens have taken over the world domination!
And now I'll thump me down again, swallow all the good balls and say a 3-times strong Oooommmmmmm ....


every 2 years held the insoco of Schleswig-Holstein. School bands from all over the country take part and show their work on integration. The first 3 prizes are fine and our winners will now properly into professional recording studio. My girl is the one with the hat - and the inclusion of course not mature, because it was a perfectly ordinary digicam ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment