Friday, February 25, 2011

Blaupunkt Hamburg Mp57 Bluetooth

Gemüse: Enokitake / Enoki mushrooms



Enokitake are sometimes a little yellowish white long thin mushrooms with a small cap. In Japan they are very popular and are grown there for over 300 years. After the Shiitake they are there to the most cultivated edible mushrooms. Here they are also known as snow fungus or Spawn .
past were bred Enokitake times on wood, but nowadays they are cultivated in large quantities in a kind of plastic bottles with Sägemehlsubstrat to see well on this side (Japanese) or here .
The wild form these fungi, however, is brown and has thicker stems.

The Enoki can be used very versatile so they can be fried, for example, steaming, place in soup or even eat raw as salad. They taste slightly nutty flavor and are very crisp. However, you should fry them only briefly, since they lose their flavor quickly.

In larger Asialäden find them often in the fresh vegetables on the shelves. There they are packed in small bags. I paid for my Enokitake for a 200g pack € 1.50 . They keep packed a week in the refrigerator.

I had these fungi also brought ever tasted from a can, but I found it rather disgusting, because they were labbrig something slimy and totally. That was not quite my thing. So I prefer to grab back to the fresh mushrooms.

Somehow I have to every time I Mushrooms in the hands, keep thinking about the tree spirits from Princess Mononoke . Somehow, they do have similarity, right? XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment