Monday, February 21, 2011

Free High Heels Big Boobies

Bento # 32: Mozzarella piggy Enokitakesalat and dragon fruit


times I did today for what in my cute bento, so I quickly made me do two pigs.

did this, I only used two mini-mozzarella balls, a slice of sausage, nori and the cheeks somewhat Okonomiyakisauce (ketchup is also possible).
course, a fast, simple if you have a right cutter for the sausage and punch to the eye. This saves the time and yet a few nerves, as one would cut it by hand;)

For the petals, I have two snow peas briefly with the broccoli cook together and then cut into strips. The flower itself, I have also put out with punches from carrot.

Above: rice, sliced snow peas, carrot flowers, broccoli and mozzarella piggy
Below: Enokitakesalat, dressing, cherry tomato and dragon fruit


Recipe for Enokitakesalat there in the next few days:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment