Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wedding Invitations Wording Non Traditional

weekend!

Now!
Buy!

I push up a long Kreatvitätswochenende.

who believes now, that means only time for beautiful handicrafts, is wrong!

I'm still other obligations, which call themselves kith and kin, and with whom I have much before the weekend: The big kid ---
exercises for the test and the national competition.
... you humming.
She swears.
you jubilant.
you doubt.
you pimped.
It proposes the pages.
you cuddles.
She has flashes of inspiration. NEN
you new friend named "Shredder" has
thinks you here now please an infinite loop ...


The little child would necessarily go to the cinema and a slumber party!
without reason

I want a spa weekend and green curry, preferably from the winter field road.
get anyway!

Because I just know that it is not a quiet weekend, I declare today
My long weekend of creativity! forward and down on the work and Happy Kids: the wool must be from the stain, "Gnomeo & Julia 3d", the patch, pencil case, cap and slipper need fine tuning, candlelight and Guitar Solo; the database to finally filling; 4 young ladies in night clothes, giggling about the new "Bravo" ...

Yes, I'm happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment