Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What Is Meant By A Shemale

Snack Review: Milk no Melonpan of Bourbon / ミルク の メロ ~ ン ぱん


The Milk no Melonpan I had discovered on my recent shopping trip with Ty in OCS Japan Store in Frankfurt and taken away. Since I am a little Melonpan fan, I had to just try it. With a lot of similarities to the original Melonpan I did not expect, I knew it this is biscuits.

manufacturer of biscuits, the company Bourbon , which also manufactures many other interesting candies and snacks.

The packaging is striking light blue and with the chef as a logo designed very cute. The Melonpan on the package also look very appealing. How to do it but her of many packaging as is known, even at this packaging of the box somewhat larger as the content. It would certainly fit in well as a few biscuits Melonpan more;) Overall, the package contains 48g biscuits that were so about 15 pieces.


Optical they can already more or less according Melonpan. Some see the cross pattern in the crust better, less in others. They are also supported with sugar. So you can already tell that it should be Melonpan.


If you open the package, flows towards a slight vanilla scent. Reminiscent of at least a little bit Melonpan.
From her consistency they are not as strong as biscuits, more relaxed. I would describe it like ladyfingers. In the middle is a small core of white Chocolate, but it hardly rausschmeckt unfortunately. I was also surprised that they were not as total as sweet as expected.

Conclusion:
Melonpan right thing, of course, what else, and no comparison with these cookies. Overall, I found them not good but not bad. However, as it very, very dry in the mouth had, I think they fit the most when it reaches for a cup of green tea.

Who now in the mood for Melonpan, can indeed times to try this recipe :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment