Monday, March 7, 2011

Sore Submandibular Alcohol

Snack Review: Morinaga Hi-Chew Aloe Joghurt Kaubonbons / Haichuuaroeyoguruto


Maybe some of you have ever seen in the chewy candies from Morinaga Asialaden or tried. There are countless varieties of them in Japan. Most with fruity flavor, but there are also varieties such as Cheescake, pudding, etc. Ramune
In Japan, the Hi-Chew Chewy candies are among the most famous sweets. Here you come to English or Japanese page Morinaga, but there are only the usual sorts of shows.

This aloe yogurt chews I brought with me in New York from a Japanese 99 cent store. I was just curious how aloe tastes. Until now I had only Aloe Soothing against Sunburn used and I found it has not smelled so delicious and more like drugs. Well, curiosity has cost then won anyway XD
they $ 1.99 . There

the on the package shown aloe yogurt by the way it actually see here.


in the kit are 12 small rectangular cubes, which are similar in size to our Maoam . All individually in silver foil with Hi-Chew printed packaging.


This chewy, incidentally not like most other varieties Hi-Chew a fruity core, but is consistently off-white.

From odor you smell her little or rather nothing of the aloe. I think it smells like a normal soft candy with a little honey note. So very pleasant.
From the consistency view, it is somewhat softer than the chewy candy that exists in us. It is also very fast in the mouth soft and then gets a slightly creamy consistency.
The taste is pleasantly sweet, slightly sour taste it, and the aloe out only discreetly. From yoghurt I have tasted nothing but. Probably the chewy candy will become even softer.

Conclusion:
So I found the aloe chews quite tasty, although I would have liked the taste a little aloe intersiever because you really only very little of it and it would have tasted more than lemon candy can go through. In comparison to other types of Hi-Chew, I found it did not succeed quite so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment