Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Add Cheats Gpsphone Toggle Loaded

& innovations

time for a change!
Each dress will be boring, because not help the brightest colors.
So here are some small changes in the outfit.

I like it! My little witch
wool even now plays an important role and fill the background.
It will be available in the new shop. Apart from the legal-scale is almost all there, what you need so as the base.

Oh yes - I try again and now in English and hope I do not make too many mistakes. Practice has indeed ...

Greetings

Alva



My first blog post in English - not hope there are toooooooo many mistakes.
I've to practice it ...


Time for a change! A dress worn
any day gets boring, no matter how bright the colors are.
I made some little changes and "dressed" it new.
I like it!
And my little wool witch casted for what backround best actress - she will therefore be part of my new shop. The basics are are nearly completed, only a scale (gauged) is missing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment