Friday, January 21, 2011

Pain Inflicting Games Sleepover

Irish Bouclé






This beautiful yarn (wool, silk, PA) brought me to love my friends from Ireland.
It is very delicate and the color is totally beautiful.
, but what can you do about it?
There are only 60g.
And because the run length information was missing, I botched expected: 3.75 m weigh 1 gram So many yards that are not then yes, but ... So what small fine, right?

then sometimes I throw my intuitive meditation mode and think about it.


back form their trip to Ireland my dear friends gifted me this wonderful yarn. It's made of wool, silk and PA and I love it!
But I've no idea for knitting - it's only 60g. And one program has 3,75 m.
So what to do with it?
... I must think about that in peace and quiet ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment