Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Port Royale 2 Multiplayer Players

Peperblom I

long, long time I'm pregnant and I have finally been born sometime in the times last year: the idea of independence.
first planned (yes goes something), then discharged.
She is now in the world and of course, makes so much fun and work like any newborn.
But the nights are awesome still!

Solely the topic "Online Store" is still not finished (which is to sit, first crawl, and then Learning to walk - it's normal, or)
WCC, but there was what? Yes, really, really should be written into the genetic my shop on 11.1.11 to go online, genius just because of the date!
But ... I say do nothing now, except that I had to move. when
On?
Soon, soon, but the date I actually trombone out until I got everything in there and just needs to press the green start button.

have in recent years, I decided for myself that I would never have a shop on DaWanda. Too many "interesting" stories have been told to me, the marketplace is too big for me and confusing and has, in my view much of the initial Charm and, of particularity - no, that's nothing for me.

But a sales portal as a meeting place for creators, designers, one that has first of all a different approach and a lot of plans, one that is still in its infancy and still a little "pioneering spirit" brings - why not?

peperblom is such a small and fine place, I noticed the last year. Everything is still there very prejudice Ulich and very intimate. What a luxury! Although it might take a bit until the name has gotten around, I class finds!

There are now found a tiny offering of my yarn (cough - at the moment exactly 7), but already it
more tomorrow.

So, now I'm going to hunt mice (begins Katz mouse, brings her into the house, holding a paw on it, mouse makes "beep", Katz looks stupid, lifts the paw and rips out mouse ...)

Greetings

Alva



0 comments:

Post a Comment