Monday, January 24, 2011

Blood Donate Los Angeles County

favorite blog

Today is a beautiful Monday! I
namely someone who thinks that my blog to his favorite part! The love
Maren surprised me so completely - and I am pleased total!



course I have favorite blogs and give the now more simple.
The choice was not an easy because there are so many wonderful!
Some that I like very much, have been considered already by other bloggers - so I had fortunately not infinitely long torment at the election.

are my favorite blogs:
the Farstriders live beyond the Alps and there they exactly what I would drive this side of the Alps like a lot more intense,
between knitting needle and dye tank pleased me Monika regularly with their refreshing stories of (over) living in the Brandenburg Land (economic) society,
and for dessert yet Lottes Zuckerschnute cake blog that has me always very creative effects.

***

Here are the instructions: You have been tagged

& want to participate?
* Create a post by you reinkopierst The Love Blog & the image posting instructions (= the text you are reading).
* You should also link to the blog of the person who gave you the award & it by comment in their Blog to inform you that you accept the award and the link you leave your posts as Award.
* Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite blogs that you link in your post and also the owner of each per Kommetar - function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link angibst of the post, in which the declaration is.

Dear bloggers:
The goal of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would love any blogs ask for items that already have been 3,000 readers, but talented beginners and people, which already have ne while blogging, but still not so well known.

0 comments:

Post a Comment