Monday, January 10, 2011

Barracuda 7200.7 Hard Drive Dock

Advent &

is long gone, but she was extremely sweetened! For with the
Flinkhändern there was a Secret Santa Advent Calendar! Both the calendar and the content should be self-made.

My calendar was from Eli and it has implemented the default fine.
me for a true stroke of luck, because I got plenty of nice things I had never done for me anyway.
And everything fits so well with the "Unfinished" (äääh my equipment
....) Thanks again to this point!

The delicacies are not natural and has already been shown with the eternal circle of life entrusted (or so).




I myself, unfortunately the blog was less Korrigan swap partner. The photos of my Werkeleien cavort in the eternal space of my notebook ... I'll see you rich!

0 comments:

Post a Comment