Saturday, January 1, 2011

What Does Ohio Drivers License Look Like



promises bodied wanted to be year that I feel very well!
The old, heavy in 2010 ended in a circle of dear friends with whom we spent a merry evening games. There were also yummy food - much too much for 8 people, but we were just now equal to feast on.

When all the world set out to welcome the new year because it took us 8 also on the road. Our street is small, only 5 single-family homes can be found in it.
And all were there, of course, with their guests, we all fell around their necks, laughed and partied for a good hour in the fresh cool night together.
We were a wonderful and long-lasting fireworks watching, almost in panoramic - only the dark forest shimmered gold behind us in all the colors.

Now it is there, the year 2011!
Man, that went as fast!
I still remember how as a child I often imagined the evening, as my life would be like in 2000. And as I was then already 37! Unbelievable!
And the times beyond 2000, I have not thought of, they exceeded just my imagination.

So now I plug the middle of it.
much (actually everything) is rather different than I imagined. That's the normal course of events.
was surprising there have always been.

Now I am looking forward to 2011, of which I wish that we all health and many good luck.
I'll try to enjoy the taste of life.
Like a good wine, which enjoys a full bodied palate. flows

My professional perspective I also wollmundig in the soul: the only online business grows.

you all a wonderful, healthy, happy and wonderful 2011!

Alvara

0 comments:

Post a Comment