Thursday, January 6, 2011

Are Strobes Illegal On A Truck

Trollzeh

no, the one does not need to wear a thick sock yarn.
But if you need warm feet, is the right place.



After I wore the last few weeks, only the cauldron in which to process the natural dyes, I've started again just before Christmas with the "chemistry" in the pot. The individual support for each strand is then taken up again!

times now I've ordered ink supply, the practical in the cans.
is particularly difficult choice for me is not so, anyway, because I take only 3 colors and black, from which I mix everything.
would be different but I am too boring. Simply Pöttchen on and ... Lower Austrian

The plant is now stained redwood times - I can namely Lila see no more, the blackberry is as good as on (collective supply follows only in spring) and the rest I need a break sometimes: at last I was in Walnut noise.





... and as always with the situation varies naturally dyed color more than a strand ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment