Monday, January 17, 2011

How To Cut Anarkali Suit With Kali

working days

and two sick children.
Did I mention that I rattling, "slimy" children so do not like?
The big kid is of the opinion that she had no fever (with a pounding headache, runny nose, pain in the neck and limbs), but migraine!
Because that one would indeed finally in puberty!
The infant rattles coughs, fever and to himself, and constantly asserted that it was not ill and would therefore essential to school now! Both highly
close the delirium or the coagulation of proteid body! And on
Mosern how stupid!

I'm simply meant well, and the two do not woken as usual by 6 clock, but can go back to sleep.
cheek - a punishment here for the doctor at 11.20.

Then I lock myself in the closet, sort the nearly 800 pictures and choose from, tinker at the layout and kick me a DVD into the computer and knit on my shawl.

Poeh ... ne is still tough week I think

0 comments:

Post a Comment