Monday, January 31, 2011

Apps Uconnect Wisc Edu

She runs!

Time!

Do you know that?
you grow older and older, and suddenly the day is not more 24 hours? Feels like more than 2, then the day is over, right?
It is this: I get up early to kill a fraction of what is so on the plan - whoosh, the day after.
Then I get up and think "Huh?? Was not there something else? Why is it NOW because already evening?"

Even the ugly, stupid, unpleasant things - those that have previously drawn ever so endless that race!
math work, for example, or the train ride from Pusemuckel for Quark, according to the timetable takes 7 hours - by Zack, Ratz Fatz!
Well, not my math work, but by the child, but the train .. no, not what they used to.
lie what?

on changing perception?
to the fact that much earlier before I had it and now much behind me already?
Or is it really so and she runs the time?

Now I go with a plan, a long to enjoy night must go to bed and suspect it already: no matter what I do - they will feel too short ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment