Friday, February 18, 2011

Do Women Prefer Hairy Mens Genitals

drinking pleasure: Popping Boba


As my tapioca pearls for bubble tea are now empty, I've finally ordered out of curiosity times Popping Boba . This is Boba is not so long in German online shops and to my knowledge currently only at Fair Ambassador (formerly Teagree). There

The Popping Boba there in 5 flavors: strawberry, mango, lychee, passion fruit and yogurt. However costs € 29.95 per bucket (10 € more than the same amount of tapioca pearls). manufacturer Possmei .

What are popping Boba?
Popping Boba pearls are small, filled with fruit juice, when the bite down easily explode in the mouth and thus release the juice. The good thing is that they not have to cook as normal tapioca pearls, but they can directly handle any more.

top of the image I have sometimes a mixture of
  • 1 / 2 cup strong green tea
  • 1 / 4 cup milk a dash of coconut milk
  • a shot of orange juice 2-3 tablespoons
  • Popping Boba
made. All given up on the Popping Boba with a few ice cubes in a shaker and shake well. Then, in a glass of 2-3 tablespoons Popping Boba fill and pour the shake over. Was very tasty and refreshing. A different cocktail, which I determined in summer more often will do. But the imagination because there are no limits placed.
through the syrup in which the Boba, and the fruit juice in the beads, do you actually need not add another more syrup.

Unfortunately, there are now only in the Popping Boba 3.2 kg bucket. But this is not so much as thought and the bucket is not that huge. The Boba're done laid in syrup, hence all the weight.
I feared I had half my refrigerator for the bucket had to overcome;)

The Boba keep after opening about 1 years in the refrigerator.


I have here opted for the Strawberry Boba. They are sweet and taste like strawberry, of course. The skin of Boba (think she is a thin layer of agar ) is very thin and can be easily crushed by the tongue. Reminded me a bit of fish eggs, only containing sweet;)

Pretty to make Boba intended as a decoration on yogurt, ice cream and other desserts. I have not tried though.


I had before, of course, also asked what so everything is in the Popping Boba there. Unfortunately, I had no information about the Internet found. Think they are interested in some of you. Therefore I have translated once the ingredients list :
The e-additives are all safe and are also used in the manufacture of other foods. here and here You can learn about the e-materials even more.

My conclusion: The taste can
If the popping of course not comparable to the Boba tapioca pearls . To this end they are simply too different. The Boba
but a delicious thing for a change and something completely different. And I personally find the taste of tapioca pearls something better. I will eventually taste the fruit of the Boba too much. But that is as always a matter of taste. Maybe I should mix this week once the two varieties with each other?
The advantage of the Popping Boba tapioca pearls compared to, however, that they are not boiled before they need and are stable up to 1 year.

In most bubble tea shops will be offered as a topping Popping Boba rather long ago. So who Popping Boba would like to try it and want to buy not just the 3 kg bucket may like to look in my post about Bubble Tea . There I found at the end of the post the most popular bubble tea shops in Germany. Perhaps there is also a store near you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment